FintechX GmbHFull-stack Developer (w/m/d)
- Ort:Frankfurt am Main
- Ansprechpartner:Alfred Ermer
FintechX GmbH, Frankurt am Main, Full-Time, Hybrid Working Model
FintechX is a well-funded fintech startup founded by diverse, international as well as experienced executives and strives to create the "next level banking” experience - and that starts with a brilliant team. As a digital bank, our products are core to our success but most importantly creating true value for our customers. You will be responsible for key applications and will work closely with the founders and the key stakeholders to turn our vision into reality. We are looking for highly skilled computer programmers for front and back-end programming and systems integrations. You will work across the entire software life cycle, from design to development, and optimizations, always from an end-user perspective with the highest attention to detail.
- Developing front and back-end architecture
- Specifying the best integration design
- Designing process user interactions
- Developing back-end applications
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications
- Working alongside graphic designers and /or SaaS providers
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product
- Designing and developing APIs
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs
- Staying abreast of developments in cloud-based applications and programming languages.
WHAT IS DIFFERENT @ FINTECHX
We provide a diverse, international team with flat hierarchies for people to both grow and develop their skills. Fun and creativity are inherently built into our company culture that we want to translate into everything that we do. Working with us means that you will be part of a team that will help you reach YOUR next level. We guarantee you a steep learning curve, work with amazing people and deep insights into the fintech space.
This is how you score with us:
- You have a degree in computer science.
- You’re passionate and a generalist in development (front-end, back-end, systems integration)
- You have proficiency in one or multiple of the following areas:
- API technology and integration frameworks
- You have a problem solver mindset with attention to detail
- You have great communication skills in both written and oral format
- You are a strong team player and an open personality with the ability to inspire and motivate others
- You have strong organizational and project management skills
- You have experience in the financial services sector
Are you ready to tread new paths with us as an Full-StackDeveloper? Then waste no time and apply now. Send your application documents to email@example.com. Please also submit your salary requirements and possible start date. We look forward to meeting you!