LifeXExpansion Consultant (Frankfurt)
- Ansprechpartner:Talika Bacon
LifeX is a rapidly-growing startup that is making it easier for people to relocate and settle into a new city.
We take away the stress and uncertainty of moving somewhere new and build communities that connect people from every corner of the world.
To do this we provide:
Flexible, fully serviced co-living apartments, centered around Scandinavian design
Social events and connections across an inclusive community of expats and locals alike
Relocation services like work permit/visa processing, CPR registration, bank account set-up and everything in between.
In one short year, we have grown to over twenty apartments in the centers of Copenhagen and Berlin with over 100 active members. With early investment from Cherry.vc, Founders and stellar angel investors, we are planning to scale rapidly to take over Europe.
We are ready to launch in Frankfurt – which means we need you.
We want a people person who is passionate about making a difference and challenging the status quo – and has the drive to learn new skills and desire to be a leader.
Sound like you? Great, keep reading:
- The expansion of LifeX into Frankfurt
- Working closely with the Expansion Manager and COO to validate and build LifeX’s presence in the city
What you’ll do:
- Bring LifeX to Frankfurt
- Research real estate regulatory environment in Frankfurt for LifeX activation
- Build real estate pipeline and sign – includes scouting, scheduling viewings and executing contract
- Create a template for relocation services in the city
- Create a local ecosystem of partners and services
- Build relationships with companies who will be using LifeX for their employees
As the right candidate, you:
- Understand the problem LifeX is solving, for members and employees and real estate companies
- Speak and write German and English fluently
- Comfortable juggling different tasks and responsibilities
- Are a strong analytical mind
- Get shit done
- Are a hustler when you need to be
- Find creative solutions to problems when the normal avenues don’t work
- Don’t give in easily
- Thrive on independence and responsibility
- Can (and like to) wear different hats when the situation calls for it
- Enjoy building personal connections and meeting potential partner
What makes you a superstar:
- Contacts in Real Estate
- Initial understanding of the regulatory and legal world
- Project management experience
- Join an ambitious startup, solving real-life issues (in its validated, rapid-growth phase)
- International team
- Flexible working around your schedule
- Personal and professional growth as you progress in the role
Applications will only be accepted at the following link – https://lifex.workable.com/jobs/870337