LeanIX GmbHDigital Strategist (m/f)
- Ansprechpartner:André Burchart
LeanIX is a fast growing startup with offices in Bonn and Boston, MA. We have developed a state-of-the art SaaS solution which we operate world-wide. Our customers, for example adidas, DHL, Merck, Vodafone und Zalando, use our web-based platform and smartphone app to document and analyze their IT Architecture. The fast adoption of new technologies creates the main challenge for our teams to build more sophisticated storage and analytics functionalities to allow our customers understand and optimize the use of all their technology.
As a Digital Strategist at LeanIX, you are the key responsible for further strengthening our thought leadership in IT Management. You will dissect complex technology topics and extract the key take-aways for our clients and prospects. You will work closely with other members of the marketing team to present the results in appealing materials. These materials will make our clients successful and act as the fuel for our content marketing. Your results will shape the marketing and product roadmap. You will excel in this role if you are a driven, highly analytical person who is able to communicate ideas well. You should have the strong desire to work in an agile and growth-oriented environment.
What is waiting for you?
- Identify and observe key technology trends relevant for LeanIX customers. Some of the topics our clients are excited about: Microservice Architectures, DevOps, Technology Risks, Application Intelligence, Cloud, AI, IoT and many more
- Conduct research on these key technology trends. Next to common online sources, you connect with our customers, partners and team members to dissect the essence of these topics
- Understand the implications for product and customer use cases. Build up real-life use cases in LeanIX (e.g. demo data)
- Condense your results into high quality end deliverables (e.g. blogs, online tools, white papers, slides)
- Project manage the whole content marketing process. Team up with internal and external roles (e.g. designer, copywriter, translator, developer) to create compelling content
- Advice LeanIX management about the strategic direction of the marketing and product roadmap
- Build up a company-wide technology-driven knowledge management
What are we looking for?
- Desire to work in an agile startup environment, where things move fast
- Very good university degree, MBA or equivalent in economics, business or business informatics
- Minimum two years working experience as either consultant or research analyst in an (IT) management consultancy or research firm
- Very high affinity towards technology and IT. A good sense for industry trends
- Somebody who enjoys investigating complex topics and can dissect and communicate the essence of it
- Highly structured and analytical mind combined with creative problem solving and very good communication skills
- Able to create visual appealing presentations
- Efficient at collecting and evaluating information
- Excellent English language skills. German language skills are no pre-condition
To apply send an e-mail to André Burchart, firstname.lastname@example.org