CYCLE Mobility Holding GmbHFounder's Associate (w/m/d)
- Ort:Berlin Jetzt bewerben
Founder's Associate (w/m/d)
Permanent employee, Full-time · Berlin
What we do
We are the leading provider of all-inclusive E-Bike and Cargo Bike subscriptions in cities all over Europe. Our service enables businesses and couriers to deliver goods efficiently and sustainably on the last mile and we are proud to be trusted by some of the world's most exciting delivery companies such as Gorillas, Flink, MAYD, Wolt, Just Eat Takeaway.com as well as thousands of independent couriers.
Where we're going
Looking for a job that'll challenge and excite you? Here at CYCLE, you'll find a diverse team of professionals, all on a mission to revolutionise last-mile delivery and decarbonise transportation in cities. We love to innovate, adapt, and pursue bold ambitions, and we empower our people to do the same. We operate in multiple cities across Germany, Austria, the Netherlands and Italy, and we're always looking for passionate individuals to join us.
Are you ready to be part of our growth journey and willing to revolutionise last-mile delivery with us?
YOUR MISSION AT CYCLE
As Founder’s Associate, you’ll work very closely with the CEO on various tasks, helping to manage daily operations and assisting with project management.
Your activities will include but are not limited to:
Project management and coordination of multiple projects for the CEO, collaborating with other teams and departments on a regular basis
Assisting with research and analysis tasks for projects and initiatives
Managing our company goals and OKR process, ensuring that all teams are on track and that goals are aligned with the company’s strategic objectives
Assisting with financial and budgetary management
Preparing reports and presentations for internal and external stakeholders and investors
Support with daily operations: creating briefings, preparing or running meetings and ensuring follow-through on key projects
Managing communications and correspondence for the CEO
General assistance and handling of administrative tasks for the CEO, from document management to travel arrangements and schedule coordination
YOUR SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree in business, economics, or a related field
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficiency in Google Suite and other analytical or productivity tools
- Prior experience in project management or related field preferred
- Fluent in English and German
- Interest in sustainability and e-mobility is a plus
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- Take on a challenge in a fast-paced and growing industry
- The opportunity to have a positive impact on the daily work of thousands of bike courier
- Responsibility from day one - take full ownership of projects and follow a steep learning curve
- Enjoy creative freedom thanks to flat hierarchies, open communication and rapid decision-making
- A healthy mix of remote work and office days - we want to get to know you better and build a strong team, but we respect that each individual has their own rhythm, family, and lifestyle
- We are an international, highly motivated and fast-growing team, in which teamwork comes first
- Modern, centrally located office with drinks, fresh fruit, and many other amenities
- Access to our E-Bikes or a subsidy on your public transport ticket to help you get from A to B sustainably and quickly
- A competitive salary, state-of-the-art technical equipment, equity options and 28 days of vacation per year
CYCLE values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer, providing a safe and inclusive space for everyone. No matter your gender, gender identity, age, disability, body size, race, religion, sexual orientation or nationality, we would love to receive your application! If there is anything we can do to make your recruiting process more comfortable or accessible, please don't hesitate to let us know in advance.