FilestageCustomer Success Representative (Remote OK)
- Ansprechpartner:Anne Krieger
- Telefon:+49 711 96897090
At Filestage we believe the broken workflows are poison teams with communication, friction, and frustration. Our mission is to work with a rock-solid workflow. With our software, we empower people to produce great results together and build healthy and meaningful relationships at work.
Over 500 companies (and growing!) All over the world like Lufthansa, Rabobank or Jung von Matt benefit from happier and more productive employees with Filestage. We work hard to build great things together – and make time to celebrate our accomplishments.
- You want to make customers successful. Yes! It is customer success, but the title is no joke! You love when people enjoy working with the service and get value from it!
- You want to train and support our clients over chat, email and phone. You want to improve your software with your insights in mind.
- You are creative and quick on your feet. When you see that something is not working, you want to fix it right away. You will enjoy coming up with solutions that will help you, your team, and your customers.
- You desire to understand why, not just the what. When you are listening to questions and your listening skills are on point. You want to share these insights with the team.
You’re good at
- You enjoy connecting with people. You know the definition of empathy without checking Wikipedia and put it into practice daily.
- You’re passionate about customer service. You have some experience working in a customer role and you know how to communicate with them. New graduates are encouraged to apply.
- You love to research and investigate. You do not like being unprepared, so you ask questions and use any resources to find more information before talking to a customer.
- You take pride in your work and enjoy taking ownership. You are passionate about making things happen. SaaS product and company. You want to find solutions and have a tangible impact on growing.
- You are a team player. You understand that we can only be successful as a team. Like everyone else in our great team, you are fair, honest and respectful — and you are ready to have a lot of fun.
- You are a native German speaker and fluent in English. You will primarily focus on our German speaking customers, but will also work globally with our international clients. Speaking French is a plus (but it’s not a requirement)!
This is what you get
- You have the freedom to work wherever you want. You will be part of a global team with people from places like Germany (obviously!), Romania, United States, Spain, India, and more! Come work with us at our office in Stuttgart (Germany) or work remotely from anywhere in the world.
- Your opinion matters and your work is valued. You have a say in our goals and objectives. In this company, you have the chance to make a real difference.
- You have a steep learning curve , but this is okay because you enjoy a challenge that we collaborative tackle together.
- Are you tired of useless meetings and slow decision making? We have flat hierarchies, no bullshit meetings, and we move fast.
- You work with top-notch technologies and lean processes. We use tools like Slack, Asana, Hangouts — and of course Filestage — to communicate efficiently.
What are you waiting for?
To land this gig, please apply here: https://filestageteam.typeform.com/to/RaNL7P
We look forward to your application!