cubemos GmbHHead of Growth (gn)
- Ort:Taufkirchen (München) Jetzt bewerben
We are a rapidly growing CDTM startup of creative, passionate minds using AI-based software to automate audits and certifications. With our digital platform, our customers comply instantly and automatically with highly regulated growth areas such as workplace safety, IT Security and environmental protection regulations. As a result, companies of all sizes can implement important legislative changes.
We are big believers in co-creation and we strive to improve ourselves every day. The foundation of our company is formed by our three core values, which every member of the company internalizes and embraces.
TRUST: We see the world as a network of equal and trusted parties, internally and externally
CREATE: We define ourselves by what we create as a company and individually
OWNERSHIP: Everybody takes full ownership over their actions and results to improve day by day
- Take complete ownership of our Growth Department (Marketing & Business Development) and build and lead a dynamic team
- Completely own our lead inbound channels
- Impact and shape the company as part of the management team
- Employ your strategic mindset to identify and understand our customers and their problems, and position our product through the relevant channels
- Use your strategic and hands-on marketing skills to conceptualize and implement campaigns and content for our products and industry solutions which are attractive for both RankBrain and visitors.
- Measure the success of every marketing activity with live metrics
- Integrate our CRM with the website, social media, blog, articles, and events
- Work with tools such as:
- Google Analytics
- Google AdWords
- Linkedin Marketing
There will always be a space for great ideas – come as you are, and share them with us!
- You have 2+ years relevant strategic and operative marketing experience
- You have experience with leading a fast-growing team
- You have a very good understanding of (and ideally experience with) B2B SaaS products
- You are an expert with Google Analytics, AdWords, Photoshop, SEO, and CMS systems (e.g Wordpress, Webflow)
- You have a solid foundation working with CRM processes and automations (e.g in Hubspot or Salesforce)
- You are self-motivated and creative with a can-do mentality, like to move things forward and make an impact each day
- You are constantly eager to learn new things and share your knowledge with others
- You write and speak English and German fluently
- You have a university background (ideally) in Marketing, Economics or Business
At cubemos we have a truly inclusive and open culture and enjoy learning from and with one another. We have ambitious growth plans for the next years - come join us and grow along!
- We support education (and we provide you Udemy for free)
- Fresh fruit, and GREAT coffee & tea
- Fur-ternity leave (home office for new pet parents)
- BBQs. We have a grill and we are not afraid to use it. Often.
- Offsite retreat once a year
- Oktoberfest together (ok, next year again!)
- Cool office near Munich city center
- Gym membership contribution (subsidized Multitrain membership)
- Cubemos skibus into the Alps
… and much much more!
Looking forward to hearing from you!