- Ansprechpartner:Malgorzata Kowrzanow
- Telefon:+41 315 281975
Triumph is one of the world’s largest intimate apparel companies. It enjoys a presence in over 120 countries with the core brands Triumph® and sloggi®. Globally, the company serves 40,000 wholesale customers and its products in 3,600 controlled points of sale as well as via several own online stores . The Triumph Group employs close to 25,000 people and achievements of Swiss Francs 1.58 billion (2016). It is a member of the Business Social Compliance Initiative (BSCI).
Our Business development team in Munich, Germany is looking for a highly motivated:
CRM Coordinator (f / m) – 100%
Salesforce CRM, providing ground-breaking customer experiences that delight our customers and drive exponential business growth through CRM projects from conceptualization through implementation.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Supporting Channel Heads and Regional Sales Teams in developing / implementing CRM strategy
- Analyzing collected data relating to customer behavior and the generation of revenue, and providing management with comprehensive reports and findings
- Working with sales teams to identify sales force automation opportunities
- Project Manager / key resource in Salesforce extension projects
- Resource to the Sales organization with respect to utilizing the capabilities of the Salesforce system
- Documenting and training sales people to maximize usage of CRM
- Building connections with other databases of record to enable a wider view of derived customer intelligence
- Researching cross-sell and up-sell opportunities to target through the CRM platform
Your ideal profile:
- 2 years of work experience related to CRM system Salesforce either as supporter or primary user
- Ability to manage large, cross-functional projects and deal with multiple launches
- Experience working with technical projects and cooperating with IT departments
- Strong communication skills and ability to train people
- Experience as a Salesforce Administrator, knowledge of Jira would be beneficial
- Fluent English is mandatory, German would be a plus
- Willingness to travel (approximately 10%)
Triumph offers you an opportunity to work in a dynamic team within an international environment.
If you are looking for a great opportunity to develop your career, please send your application letter, CV, work references, diploma and expected salary range in English.
DE10 Triumph International GmbH
Triumph International GmbH
Mars Street 40,