- You are in the driver’s seat: You focus on developing and furthering the vision of the company and are committed to make it successful.
- You are a key member of Chal-Tec´s top management team & drive the overall company strategy.
- You will work closely on business development and organisational topics, e.g. contribute to the business plan and relationship management.
- You will be responsible for setting up all operations, building the team, developing the business activities and gaining market leadership.
- You will drive the expansion into new markets and regions and optimize the performance of Chal-Tec operations.
- You are accountable end-to-end for all global business-critical project management & business development.
- You deliver pragmatic and impactful solutions to business-critical problems & open new potential for the business as a whole.
Chal-Tec GmbHCo-Founder (m/f)
We are looking for you as
The Chal-Tec Corporation is an international commercial enterprise for consumer electronics, event technology, and musical instruments. With more than 300 employees located in Germany and Asia we are among the leading merchants within the electronics sector. Our trading platform www.electronic-star.de – is a renowned and established brand, well known for innovative products and excellent customer support in 21 countries. We are a freshly innovative E-Commerce business with ambitious goals. Customer satisfaction is of major importance. This is why we are searching for motivated colleagues who will help us make our ideas and visions become reality.
- You have completed an outstanding degree/MBA from a top business school desirable.
- You have gained substantial work experience in a top-tier consulting firm, Investment Banking, Venture Capital, Private Equity on a global scale.
- You have already founded or been a managing director of a company, knowing how to run the show and enjoy leading performance-oriented teams.
- You have a proven track record of professional achievements, ideally with previous experience in overseeing major projects.
- You are number-driven and have strong structural and analytical skills with the ability to set up efficient business processes and manage P&L.
- Independence, flexibility and speed are as important to you as geographical mobility and international experience.
- For you this is a once-in-a-lifetime challenge in a top-notch team of experienced and successful entrepreneurs.
- Immediate responsibility and full ownership for strategic business-decisions on a global scale.
- A key position in one of europe’s most exciting sustainably high growth rate companies.
- You will be supported by a team of highly skilled and dedicated colleagues.
- You can expect top-equipped workplace, located in a modern loft office in the heart of Berlin (Spittelmarkt).
We are looking forward to your complete set of application papers (cover letter, resume). Please state your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations by filling out our online application form.
Wallstr. 16, 10179 Berlin, Deutschland