Hardskills GmbHData Analyst, Product
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with CV and Cover Letter explaining why we should hire you.
You love data but want to work with people! This is an opportunity with an interesting role of data analysis within our Product team to take our innovative learning measurement system to the next level.
You’ll work on ground-breaking learning science and data analytics in workforce development and professional learning.
You will bring expertise in working with data in its most basic level through to being able to develop insightful dashboards and reports.
- Skilled in processes for data capture and statistical analysis
- Thoughtful and obsessed with getting detail right
- Creative and able to translate quantitative analysis to influence product development
- Excellent communicator that enjoys working cross-functionally
- Proactive and possess strong sense of urgency
- Researcher in professional services/institution seeking a mission-driven opportunity
- Analyst in professional services or institution looking for a mission-driven opportunity
- Online learning or HR tech looking for an opportunity to demonstrate quantitative and qualitative skills
- Graduating student with strong domain academic record (see below)*
- Design, analyze, and implement methodologies used to collect and merge data from multiple sources
- Help automate and streamline data collection processes
- Organizing data for scalable tracking, extraction, scoring & reporting
- Identifying trends and patterns and root cause analysis of changes in metrics
- 2-3 years* experience in data analysis
- Exceptional organizational skills & attention to detail
- Quantitative and qualitative research and analysis skills
- Fluent in multiple data and quantitative software solutions
- Proficient in English
*Candidates with no work experience but with exceptional academic record will be considered. Qualifications at either BA/BS or MA/MS in a field that emphasizes analyzing, displaying, or reporting on data (e.g., computer science, math, engineering, economics, statistics, psychology)