ClimatePartner GmbHSenior Product Owner (m/f/d) – Climate Action
- Ort:München Jetzt bewerben
Senior Product Owner (m/f/d) – Climate Action
Permanent employee, Full or part-time · Munich
We strive to improve lives – today and tomorrow.
Climate change is one of the greatest challenges humanity has ever faced. For global warming to remain below 1.5°C, the United Nations have set a clear goal: zero emissions (climate neutrality) until 2050.
To achieve this, we all need to change our behaviour rapidly. We help both, companies and individuals to calculate and reduce their carbon footprint and offset unavoidable emissions. Thus, we enable them to become climate neutral and make their contribution to reach the 1.5°C target. By doing this, we direct funds towards the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and support people and wildlife in developing countries.
In the digital product, our main challenges are:
- Creating innovative user-centered products which support our customers across their whole climate action journey
- Delivering fitting solutions fast and consistently reacting to feedback whilst keeping our eyes on the vision.
- Juggling the demands of our inhouse users with what our B2B customers need across a wide range of industries
How We Work
We work in cross-functional and autonomous teams that co-create products and take ownership from idea to impact. Product Owners are responsible for the success of their part of our product landscape by satisfying user needs and driving business KPIs through it.
Principles like user centered, data driven and co-creation are at the heart of our agile and lean development process.
We try to fail fast and learn, improve and continuously deliver value to our users.
We work in co-located teams but also enable remote work. We are idealists concerning our purpose, pragmatists with regards to getting stuff done and colleagues when it comes to reaching common goals or having an afterwork beer. We value everyone’s life outside of work and go at a sustainable pace.
- You have at least three years of professional experience as a Product Owner of digital products
- You start with the user and know how to drive KPIs through satisfying user needs
- You know how to handle diverse stakeholders
- You always try to understand and reconcile different perspectives
- You love the challenges of a complex B2B product
- Agile is more than a buzz word for you and you know what is needed of a PO in an agile environment
- You know how to motivate and guide a team
- You cocreate solutions for the best possible result
- You enjoy a fast-changing environment
- You know how to digitise processes without just recreating the offline world
- You have excellent communication skills in English
Please send us your CV and cover letter in English.
- We are idealists concerning our purpose, pragmatists with regards to getting stuff done and colleagues when it comes to reaching common goals or having an afterwork beer
- We believe in continuous learning
- We co-create our solutions across disciplines
- We run autonomous teams
- We value transparency and open communication
- Find out more about working at ClimatePartner at climatepartner.com/careers
HR Recruiting & Development
+49 89 1222875-1264
ClimatePartner is a leading solution provider for corporate climate action: We combine individual consulting with a cloud-based software that is unique on the market. We help our customers calculate and reduce carbon emissions and offset residual emissions. This renders products and companies carbon neutral, confirmed by our label.
We offer carbon offset projects in different regions and with different technologies and standards. The additional social benefits of the projects are particularly important to us. Our efforts are geared towards the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) of the United Nations.
ClimatePartner was founded in Munich in 2006. Today, our more than 500 employees are spread across offices in Barcelona, Berlin, Boston, Essen, London, Milan, Munich (HQ), Paris, Stockholm, The Hague, Vienna and Zurich. We work with more than 5,000 companies in 60+ countries.