CleanhubSenior Product Designer [IMPACT TECH]
- Ort:Berlin / Remote Jetzt bewerben
Cleanhub harnesses the power of tech to address one of the world's most pressing issues: ocean plastic.
As our first product designer, you'll be joining us at a pivotal and exciting moment. In our first year of operation, we funded the collection of 250'000kg ocean-bound plastic (equivalent to 18 million soda bottles) ; now it's time to scale the effect.
We’re looking for an experienced Product Designer (UI/UX) to help us build the Cleanhub Marketplace. As a designer at Cleanhub, your mission is to lead the product from a design perspective, taking a holistic approach to the experience – from discovery to delivery – while always striving to make the complex simple through clean and innovative design.
In this role, you will work closely with the product manager & engineering team, but you will also interact with the sales, marketing, and customer success teams to always have the complete picture required to shape our product’s design.
- Lead design projects end to end, from research and discovery to conceptualization, visual design and delivery
- Create a range of design output including wireframes, clickable prototypes and pixel-perfect mockups
- We believe in continuous improvement, so you’ll review the performance of the release, identify learnings and find ways to enhance it
- Facilitate and evolve the look and feel of Cleanhub's design language
- Identify opportunities, pain points and testable experiments across the user experience on the Cleanhub marketplace
- Conduct user research and user testing with customers and internal stakeholders & translate insights into design ideas
- A compelling portfolio showing working examples of well-executed designs that display a thorough understanding of visual language and interaction design principles
- Several years of experience in designing intuitive and beautiful interactive interfaces for web apps, ideally as part of an in-house product design team
- Solid experience in product thinking, ideation, brainstorming, whiteboard sketching, interaction design, visual design and user empathy
- The ability to think at a high level about product strategy and clearly articulate design decisions
- Proficiency in Sketch, Figma or similar design software
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
Join our impact-driven team to build software that can yet save our oceans.
- The chance to leave a mark and personally impact an early-stage startup: you will work directly with the founders on a disruptive product in a market set for exponential growth
- We value design as a key asset to our success
- As the first full-time product designer you have the chance to shape the design of our product
- Opportunities to learn and experiment are part of the job, and there’s lots of impactful design work ahead
- We encourage ownership and open communication so that everybody feels engaged in the dynamic of the group
- Flexible work from home or at the office
We offer competitive salaries and equity packages. We are an equal-opportunity employer and value broad diversity. We consider all applications equally. We will not react to outreach from design or recruiting agencies, freelance is not an option.
Cleanhub leverages the power of software to reduce ocean-bound plastic by 50% before 2030. We build digital tools to track and scale plastic collection in coastal regions around the world. Cleanhub partners with sustainable consumer brands to finance the collection of ocean-bound plastic with every product they sell. Read more about us on our Medium channel or our website.