Circus Kitchens GmbHJunior People & Culture Manager (f/m/x)
- Ort:Hamburg Jetzt bewerben
Junior People & Culture Manager (f/m/x)
Permanent employee, Full-time · Hamburg
At Circus we believe cooking should be a loved hobby but not a daily necessity. Driven by the mission to fuel peoples busy everyday we are building a radically more convenient, sustainable and affordable solution in food delivery.
Served by our local kitchen hubs we’re offering weekly changing menus designed in collaboration with Top Chefs and Creators to bring private chef experience to your dinner table on-demand.
Take a seat at our table and join an ambitious team on a common mission to change the way people eat for the better. Bon Appétit!
ABOUT THE ROLE
Together with the People & Culture team you are responsible for the full employee life cycle at Circus.
This will mean a good mix of classical and operational People & Culture topics.
Such as employee and labour relations, compensation and benefits as well as development.
It is important to us to create and grow a good and healthy culture in the headquarter as well as in our kitchens.
YOUR DAILY BUSINESS
You are responsible for hiring, developing and looking after our Circus employees
- Identifying employee needs
- Maintaining a smooth onboarding process
- Drawing up contracts and working conditions with our employees
- Developing and taking responsibility for our employer branding initiatives and projects
- Set up of pensions and benefits
- Expanding our career website to increase our scope and visibility in relevant job markets
- Developing job descriptions and advertisements
- Looking after the health, safety and welfare of all employees
- Administrative HR tasks
- Developing people & culture projects
- Enjoy working in a team
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources management or equivalent
- 1+ years experience in people & culture or related field
- Ideally experience in a start-up or fast growing company
- Fluency in German and English
- Confident in communication with candidates as well as internal stakeholders on eye level
- Self-initiativ and structured way of working
- Passion for people & culture topics
- Living in Hamburg (hybrid working model is possible)
- Experience in a start-up or fast growing company in the food industry
- Familiar with applicant tracking systems, ideally you have already worked with Personio
- Competitive compensation package
- Hybrid working model
- Build a strong network in a fast-paced environment
- Beautiful office with a view in the heart of Hamburg
- 20% Discount on your personal Circus orders