BigRep GmbHProduct Manager / 3D Printing Solutions (m/w/d)
- Ort:Berlin Jetzt bewerben
As a Product Manager at BigRep, you will constantly develop and execute the strategy for a major product segment of BigRep (innovation or industrial), a complete solution offering consisting of 3D printer systems, qualified materials, software, and services. You will own the P&L and ensure profitable growth for your product segment.
YOU will be responsible for the following domains:
- Customer success: you ensure customer satisfaction has highest priority and strive for continuous improvements of our offerings with the user in mind. You gather input and feedback from customers to develop product segment strategies including definition of target market sizes, unique selling points (USP), customer personas, customer journeys, etc.
- Product Market Fit: you define product positioning and the product feature roadmap, owning product and service specs and conducting gap and risk analysis from a market/competitive perspective. You work closely with product development teams to ensure highest quality, efficiency and focus on all R&D activities. You jointly maximize customer value and minimize time to market. You define the go-to-market strategy and ensure consistent and efficient communication of product value to the market with product marketing
- Entrepreneurship: you act as entrepreneur for your product segment taking ownership for the product roadmap and get budget approvals from management based on ROI. You define pricing and own the P&L, develop business scenarios, identify most profitable activities, and focus areas, track revenues, profits and expenses (R&D, marketing) of the product segment, optimize and report product segment P&L to the organization
- Enthusiastic about digital production methods, especially 3D printing
- Hands on, willing to understand products through the eyes of the clients (usability, productivity, ROI) and the technology behind our products
- 3-5 years’ experience in product management (product development, product marketing and business development)
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Business Engineering or Administration or related field, MA or MBA a plus
- Familiar with product road-mapping, business case engineering, business modelling
- A DO-er, comfortable self-managing, prioritizing transparently along business logics
- Excellent team player and familiar with being the sparring partner and voice of customer for product teams
- Impactful communication & presentation skills, trained to test concepts with users, sell product strategy to management, if needed also lead product projects and teams
- Business level German and English and strong presentation skills in both languages
IF YOU CAN IMAGINE YOURSELF IN THIS ROLE, HERE ARE SOME OTHER REASONS WHY BIGREP IS THE PLACE FOR YOU:
- A rapidly growing industry and a company with high market relevance
- Plenty of room for personal and professional growth
- A strong brand in the 3D printing industry
- A collegial and appreciative corporate culture that brings people with and without a technical background together through the fascination of 3D printing and its possibilities
Making large-scale 3D printing an affordable reality for small to medium-sized business was the dream that launched BigRep in 2014. A few employees in a Berlin loft built the BigRep ONE printer prototype that kick-started the business. Now almost 100 employees in three locations work together in our industrial 3D printer manufacturing company and three printer models have already been released.
We are one of the most recognizable large-scale 3D printing brands and have been successfully transitioning from prototype to end-use part production. We believe that success as a manufacturer in this space means offering customers not just a machine for additive manufacturing but a complete digital production solution.
To make this a reality we have assembled a team of experts in marketing, design, innovation, software, control systems and hardware. Many of us come from the 3D printing industry but all of us share a deep interest and passion in all things 3D printing related and want to be part of this next chapter in manufacturing history.