BigRep GmbH3D Printing Trainer & Technical Writer (m/f/d)
- Ort:Berlin Jetzt bewerben
3D Printing Trainer & Technical Writer (m/f/d)
Permanent employee, Full-time · Berlin
At BigRep we aim to provide best-in-class to customer service, including consulting, installation, training and application support. We are looking for a passionate trainer and documentation manager for our Berlin headquarter, responsible for product trainings as well as creating technical training materials and tutorials. If you are outgoing, love speaking & teaching in front of a crowd & have a passion for 3DP this is the job for you !
As our 3D Printing Trainer & Technical Writer, you will designs training modules on printing and additive design, working in coordination with other departments. You will also be our Trainer #1, acting as the role model and the content creator for the BigRep Academy, whether in-person or online. With your enthusiasm and dedication you will empoyer customers to maximise the potential of their BigRep solutions. As technical writer, you will develop the best content for training and documentation on various platforms, using the most modern approaches and methods. In this role you will be able to put your stamp on a critical area of BigRep infrastructure - if you are entreprenurial minded this is the right place for you to be. As a matter of course, you are familiar with industrial compliance and safety standards. Some specific responsibilities include:
- Create accurate and easy-to-understand content, such as text, graphics, videos, ... (multimedia content)
- Design and create in coordination with the ACADEMY Team Training Modules
- Execute Trainings as Trainer for specific topics
- Consider the requirements of target group as well as intercultural differences
- Research and prepare for use and exploit new knowledge transfer technologies
- Manage knowledge transfer projects and direct responsible service providers
- Check and comply with legal, normative, and quality requirements, use warnings to ensure safe product use
- Control and coordinate translations into the various target languages
- Min. suitable vocation training or bachlor's degree
- Min. 2 years work experience either as a technical writer or trainer, preferably for an industrial company
- Technical understanding or technical knowledge
- Communication skills and ability to express yourself in writing
- Professional English required, German language a plus as well as any other European languages
- Good interpersonal communication and cooperation skills
- Planning and organizational skills Ability to work independently and in a structured manner
- Affinity for balancing quality, accuracy und fast response
- Systematic and logical-analytical thinking
- Critical questioning and examination of facts
IF YOU CAN IMAGINE YOURSELF IN THIS ROLE, HERE ARE SOME OTHER REASONS WHY BIGREP IS THE PLACE FOR YOU:
- A rapidly growing industry and a company with high market relevance
- Plenty of room for personal and professional growth
- A strong brand in the 3D printing industry
- A collegial and appreciative corporate culture that brings people with and without a technical background together through the fascination of 3D printing and its possibilities
Making large-scale 3D printing an affordable reality for small to medium-sized business was the dream that launched BigRep in 2014. A few employees in a Berlin loft built the BigRep ONE printer prototype that kick-started the business. Now almost 100 employees in three locations work together in our industrial 3D printer manufacturing company and three printer models have already been released.
We are one of the most recognizable large-scale 3D printing brands and have been successfully transitioning from prototype to end-use part production. We believe that success as a manufacturer in this space means offering customers not just a machine for additive manufacturing but a complete digital production solution.
To make this a reality we have assembled a team of experts in marketing, design, innovation, software, control systems and hardware. Many of us come from the 3D printing industry but all of us share a deep interest and passion in all things 3D printing related and want to be part of this next chapter in manufacturing history.