Agile Robots AGTeam Lead Robot Vision (m/f/d)
- Ort:München Jetzt bewerben
Team Lead Robot Vision (m/f/d)
Permanent employee, Full-time · Munich
The focus of this role is twofold - on the one hand technical project management, on the other hand people management.
Technical project management responsibilities:
- Technical lead of projects/ initiatives in the field of Robot Vision for multiple products
- Collaborate closely with the Product & Project Management department, the other Team Leads in Software and the Head of Vision & AI
- Deliver input to strategic questions with respect to robotic use cases
- Define OKRs, refine them and break them down into work steps
- Manage 2-weekly sprints of the Perception Team in Large Scale Scrum Framework
- Manage the allocation of team resources
- Lead the Perception Team of 5 Software Engineers on a technical and disciplinary level
- Scale up, manage and mentor team members, reviewing and guiding their work, including employee appraisals and performance reviews
- Leverage technical expertise to mentor engineers and provide leadership on resolving complex technology issues
- Ensure team engagement, knowledge (transfer) and development capacity in the team
- Monitor and report workload, resources and results of your team
- Support recruitment for the team and on-boarding of new-joiners
We are developing new industrial robots and the whole software on top of it, including image processing algorithms and computer vision applications to enable smart skills.
As Team Lead Robot Vision you are an integral part of our Vision & AI Department. You will lead the Perception Team, which is working on real-world industrial applications of Computer Vision, combining traditional CV with Deep Learning, both in the 2D and 3D domains. This role combines a high degree of people management with a strong technical background in Computer Vision and project management skills. In this context, you report directly to the Head of Vision & AI and are involved from start to finish - from research to bringing the technologies to the customers in production.
We look forward to your winning application, including CV, cover letter, references and certificates!
- Min. 5 years of hands-on-experience in agile software development with C++ and ideally also Python
- Min. 2 years of technical project management experience in complex software projects of the Robotics industry or applied research
- Master's degree or PhD in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering with a focus in CV, ML or AI
- Experience with 2D and 3D image processing
- Fluent/ Experienced in modern C++ (i.e. C++11/14/17/20)
- Experience with OS/CV libraries (e.g. OpenCV, PCL, Eigen, Boost etc.)
- As a people manager you're a natural communicator with very strong English communication as well as mentoring skills
- As a project manager you're result-oriented and bring excellent organizational skills
- Experience in leading international teams
- Fluent/ Experienced in STL algorithms
- Experience with git, CMake, conan package management
- Experience with gtest/gmock
- Experience with Deep Learning libraries and methods
- Linux skills
- Hands-on-experience with LeSS, Jira
- Contributed to OS libraries
WHAT WE OFFER
- A role with high responsibility and involvement
- The opportunity to make an impact in bringing advanced robotic solutions to the customers in production
- Dynamic high-tech startup combined with financial soundness and world class investors
- A technology-driven and passionate team of international experts
- Room for creativity, ownership and a challenging environment
- Corporate benefits program that covers health, mobility and learning with up to € 100 per month
- As a startup, we of course also have a rooftop terrace, free drinks & fruits and regular team events
Agile Robots AG is an international high-tech company based in Munich, Germany with a production site in Kaufbeuren and more than 1000 employees worldwide. Our mission is to bridge the gap between artificial intelligence and robotics by developing systems that combine state-of-the-art force-moment-sensing and world-leading image-processing technology. This unique combination of technologies allows us to provide user-friendly and affordable robotic solutions that enable intelligent precision assembly. Since 2021, we have been Germany's first robotics unicorn.
This is made possible by our employees, who bring out the best in each and every day with creativity and enthusiasm. Become part of this team and shape the future of robotics with us!
We are proud of our diversity and welcome your application regardless of gender and sexual identity, nationality, ethnicity, religion, age, or disability.