ACCURE Battery Intelligence GmbHVenture Scaling Intern (d/f/m)
At ACCURE, we’re empowering batteries and those who use them.
ACCURE Battery Intelligence is an Aachen-based software start-up founded in 2020. We combine cutting-edge research with a practical understanding of the challenges that companies face when dealing with modern battery systems. Using our highly scalable cloud monitoring and optimization platform, we drastically improve the safety and performance of batteries in electric vehicles or grid storage. We currently are a team of 28 with significant traction and are backed by two of Europe’s leading early-stage VCs
Our mission: Safe, efficient, and sustainable batteries for a clean energy future.
To do this, we need passionate builders and storytellers to join our fast-growing international team. At ACCURE, people with diverse professional backgrounds work together on our common vision of a clean energy future. We value passion and humbleness and are looking for highly motivated individuals to join our team.
As a Venture Scaling Intern (d/f/m), you will support our growth strategy as well as its hands-on execution. You will participate in KPI and milestone definition, company structure revision, VC financing, product development control, and strategic business development with internal and external stakeholders. You will be working with senior leaders of the company and report directly to the CEO and COO.
- Pursuing a Degree in Business Administration or a similar field of study
- Firsthand professional experience of working in a consultancy or a tech startup
- At least one field of expertise in business development, may it be data analytics, product management, online marketing, or other
- Organized self-starter, who can display analytical thinking, show creativity and is highly organized with the ability to inspire others
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Direct involvement with technologies which are at the forefront of the global energy transition
- An opportunity to drive the growth strategy of a deep-tech startup with significant traction
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Windows, and support for Home-Office set up
- A lovely office at the heart of Europe; with remote working possibilities
- Flexible scheduling and a competitive salary
At ACCURE, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at ACCURE. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.