ACCURE Battery Intelligence GmbHSenior Sales Manager (m/f/d)
At ACCURE, we’re empowering batteries and those who use them. ACCURE Battery Intelligence is an Aachen-based battery software start-up founded in 2020. We combine cutting-edge research with a practical understanding of the challenges that companies face when dealing with modern battery systems. Our vision is to drastically improve battery performance as a key to a clean energy future by providing a software-only and highly-scalable solution for battery health analysis and forecasting.
Our mission: Safe, efficient and sustainable batteries for a clean energy future. To do this, we need passionate builders and storytellers to join our growing team. We are currently an international team of 20 with diverse professional backgrounds from science, to business, to engineering. We value passion and humbleness and are looking for a great Sales talent.
Do you love sustainable energy, software and the magic that happens when they converge at scale? Do you have the skills and experience we’re looking for to better connect with and serve our clients? If so, we’d like to meet you!
We are looking for a full-time highly skilled (Senior) Sales Manager who is eager to drive our sales strategy as well as its hands-on execution. You will be responsible for designing and executing sales strategies on different channels as well as public speaking. You will be working with senior leaders of our Marketing and Technology teams and reporting directly to the CEO, Kai-Philipp.
- Grow revenues by developing new accounts and identifying potential market opportunities
- Manage the entire sales cycle including lead generation, deal closing, and account management
- Forecast and monitor sales pipelines to ensure revenue targets are met
- Collaborate with internal teams to plan and execute sales campaigns
- Contribute leadership, coaching, and skill sharing within the team
- Attend industry and networking events, be an ambassador for ACCURE Battery Intelligence and cultivate relationships with potential partners
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in an Enterprise Sales and/or Business Development related role, ideally in a tech company or startup
- Strong hands-on mentality and bias for action to bring our cutting-edge solutions into customer’s hands
- Organized self-starter, who can display analytical thinking, show creativity and is highly organized with the ability to inspire others
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and confidence in negotiations
- Professional in German and English Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a Business, Engineering or Sales related field
Nice to have
- Solid understanding of battery systems, renewable energies and/or new mobility
- Experience in explaining complex SaaS products
- Proficiency in CRM, content creation tools, and marketing automation
- Direct involvement with technologies which are at the forefront of the global energy transition
- An opportunity to build the sales strategy of a startup with significant traction
- High-end laptop assigned, Mac or Windows, and support for Home-Office set up
- A lovely office at the heart of Europe; with remote working possibilities
- Flexible scheduling and competitive compensation
At ACCURE, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We believe ourunique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every singleday, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity,sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusionisn't just an initiative at ACCURE. We strive to embed it not just into ourcore values but throughout our entire ecosystem.