Justix GmbHLead UX & UI Designer (m/f)
- Ansprechpartner:Heike Schork
Who we are
We are a fresh startup in LegalTech, but we are backed by a multinational enterprise – so funding is safe.
Our business prototype is running for quite a while and we know we have a great product-market fit.
Now, we are building a team of entrepreneurs and experts in order to scale up our business.
In the first step, we look at Europe, but in the long run we are seeking to build a well re-known brand for a worldwide business. This includes having subsidiaries in every bigger city.
With your help, we would like to build our brand, corporate design and our website.
Who you are
You gained at least 5 years experience in the relevant field.
- You have a portfolio showcasing the work that you are really proud of.
- Your track record clearly indicates that you have designed all aspects of a product from start to finish, taking into account the whole user journey including UX/UI.
- You master the tools the industry uses like Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch, etc.
- A sense for aesthetics is in your DNA. It does not matter so much whether it is logo design, print design or website design.
- You have worked closely with developers before and you know what they need.
- You are a go to person, who is motivated to deliver great designs to our users and you know what “pragmatic” means.
What you do
- Work within an agile team employing Scrum.
- Develop our corporate identity further and build a brand guide based on that.
- Create responsive layouts and prototypes for our website, always keeping “mobile first” in mind.
- Do wireframing and creating wireflows for our online products.
- Build a component library based on Bootstrap which can be used by developers.
- Work closely with marketing on campaigns & activation ideas.
- Define/rework processes and build a creative team.
What We Offer
- We are easygoing, humble people and we love to create a work environment where everybody feels comfortable.
- You will be faced with technical challenges on a daily basis.
- We want to build innovative products and we want you to build them with us.
- You have your say. We need your experience and we are willing to listen.
- Say goodbye to agency hours! We also like to spend time with our families and friends.
- Competitive compensation for good performance.
Get in Touch
If you can see yourself as one of us, please get in touch with us by sending your CV to email@example.com
We would also be interested in your (online) portfolio so feel free to send that along!