Justix GmbHJunior Digital Creative (m/f)
- Ansprechpartner:Heike Schork
Justix is an international company builder for LegalTech businesses. We build companies which combine advanced technological capabilities with in depth industry expertise, very large data sets and entrepreneurial execution. Our venture „HelloLaw“ has already helped +100,000 people with digital legal services. Our mission is to make legal simple & easy by great technology. The company is run by experienced entrepreneurs and digital experts.
The LegalTech products we build start out at small prototypes to test new technologies and gain experience with these. We build chatbots, document generators and we have experience in the field of ML/AI. You will be working together with our Lead Creative, Marketing team and our own developers on the future of LegalTech.
In our senior team, everybody is eager and motivated to build great things. At the same time, we learn a lot from each other. According to our motto “fail often, fail fast” we accept that humans also make mistakes. At the same time, we learn from them and get better every day.
What will you do?
- UX & UI for our main venture „HelloLaw“ on all Screens (App, Responsive Website, CMS)
- Content creation & Channel designs (Display Ads, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Linkedin)
- Concepts for new functions, products & campaigns
- Help defining a consistent brand design für all future markets
- A portfolio with your recent work
- An understanding of creative design and layout
- Strong skills with design software such as InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- The ability to create creative and unique ideas
- The confidence to communicate your ideas and sell them
- The flexibility to adapt your ideas to suit expectations
- The willingness to work to tight deadlines in high pressured environments without compromising
- An awareness of digital media and evolving online platforms
- A track record of inventive and compelling design work
- High commitment and eagerness to learn, efficiency and pragmatism
- Very good English skills, further EU-languages will be an asset
- First professional experience with daily office work, e.g. by means of internships or part-time engagements in Ad-Agency or as a Freelancer (min. 1 year experience )
- Friendly, open-minded and highly communicative personality
What We Offer
What we do here matters to us. We are driven by intrinsic motivation, not by unrealistic deadlines. Most of us have small kids and we like to spend time with our families and friends as well. Therefore, this is not the typical 9-to-5 job, Justix offers flexible working hours on your own account. You will grow with us. Our employees are offered a variety of means to develop: conference tickets, trainings, literature and a senior to team to exchange with. Right from the start, you will take on responsibilities. We put “flat hierarchy” in action when the managing director is introduced as “Senior Intern” and works as part of the team. On top of a great culture, lots of responsibilities, room to grow and constant feedback, we offer: Participation in Hackathons, a bi-weekly Pizza Day and proper equipment (most of us chose the latest apple stuff).
Want to grow? Want to build cool new products? Become part of this great team!