nuucon GmbHInternship CRM and Sales
internship for CRM and Sales
who we are
nuucon is a global B2B Marketplace that connects trending interior brands and retailers from around the world. In doing so we revolutionize the Home & Living Industry as is currently is. In our daily business we get to combine working in a creative and inspiring area while keeping up with the latest technological trends and developments. If you would like to be a part of an exciting E-Commerce Start-up, we are very much looking forward to hearing from you.
what we are offering
- A cool job in a fast growing E-Commerce Start-up that never get boring and offer lots of possibilities for you.
- We are a team that works closely together and welcome new ideas.
- We are moving fast, we do not have time to waste. So if you have a good idea, here is you chance to put it to the test. We all want to fail fast, learn and become better.
- An open and transparent culture.
- Flexible work hours and a fair salary.
what to expect
- You have an open ear for what our clients want and need, that makes you the go-to contact for any questions our clients might have.
- Through your own initiative you make sure that our clients get the support they need.
- With the insights you gain through working with our clients, you can help push our CRM strategy forward.
- You support our team with the communication with our clients, e.g. newsletter.
what you bring to the table
- You are an enrolled student with an economic field of study.
- You are flexible, like to work in a team and have high social skills.
- You know your way around MS-Office programs and your English skills are fluent.
- Communication is you strong suit, you like to learn, think service-orientated and like to use you common sense. ;)
- You have an affinity to Interior and are not afraid to face technological topics.
- First experiences with Email Marketing/CRM-Tool and the dartboard are nice to have but not necessary.
Starting point: flexible, Duration: at least 4 months
Interested? Send your application via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to your application!