DiaMonTechInternational Business Development Intern/Trainee m/f
- Ansprechpartner:Jamie Tobin
- Telefon:+49 159 01667651
We are a young, venture-capital backed team with the goal to revolutionize the healthcare market for diabetes. At DiaMonTech, we are passionate about developing technology for the benefit of our patients worldwide.
We know healthcare is not the easiest industry to revolutionize. Think regulation or market access. This means resilience and resourcefulness. We need you to believe in our shared goals against all odds.
International Business Development Intern to join our team in Berlin.
Who are we looking for? – Highly talented people with a constant drive to unleash their potential.
- Support in business development process and internationalization
- Support in various areas of daily operations to gain deep understanding of company building, healthcare operations, and sales / marketing activities
- Constantly analyzing current processes and contributing own ideas for improvement
- Pitch DiaMonTech to different decision makers in different verticals of the healthcare sector
- Research and analyze emerging industry themes and identify trends within healthcare sector
- Train your entrepreneurial skills in strategic and organizational decision making (new business opportunity evaluation, market entries, competitor analysis, etc.)
- Work independently and manage your own projects in various business areas
- Whether you have a background in healthcare, in technology, or in business – our strength is working interdisciplinarily and bringing talent together from diverse fields
- Among top 20% of Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree at one of the leading universities or business schools
- Very strong motivation to make an exceptionally successful career in start-ups, venture capital, or medtech
- Excellent communication skills, with fluency in German and English
- Very strong analytical and critical thinking
- Good organizational skills to manage own projects
- Strong knowledge of MS Office & Google tools
- Availability of a minimum of 3 months
- Previous experience in the healthcare sector is a plus
What we offer:
- Valuable insights into entrepreneurship / company building and business development in the healthcare sector
- Profit from working with experienced serial entrepreneurs
- Ability to make an impact and improve people’s lives who suffer from diabetes
- Gain access to a well-established business network and build your own top tier network & reputation
- Improve your tech start-up expertise and entrepreneurial skills
- Work with a highly motivated and skilled team of international young professionals
- Work in Berlin, the start-up center of Europe and the coolest city in the world
- Competitive salary with the option of a full-time position