Global Savings GroupIntern Content Editor Germany
- Telefon:+49 (0) 89 38 15 35 84 0
INTERN CONTENT EDITOR GERMANY (M/F)
At the Global Savings Group we believe that “Saving gets you more out of life”, which is why we aim to become the biggest online savings platform worldwide. In only five years our team of 300 employees has brought the Global Savings Group to 24 countries and we’re still growing! Our international team, filled with creative heads and ambitious talents, is always up for trying something new to rock your socks off. We are proud to work in an ever-growing, fast-paced, open-minded and highly dynamic environment where we not only have the opportunity to learn and develop knowledge across the globe but are also encouraged to implement our ideas.
WANT TO BE OUR NEXT SMART COOKIE?
We are looking for an INTERN CONTENT EDITOR GERMANY (M/F) to join the awesomeness of the Global Savings Group in our headquarters in Munich. Amongst many exciting challenges, you will:
- Find the best lifestyle deals and add them to our database
- Research current content trends and write interesting and up-to-date content for our pages
- Help the team in conceptualizing and selecting visual content for our pages
- Help in improving current processes and projects
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
- Ongoing or completed degree in the areas of Journalism, Marketing or similar
- A passion for writing innovative texts and content
- Preferably first (internship) experience in the area of Marketing or Journalism
- Fluency in written and spoken German and English
WANT TO FEEL THE AWESOMENESS OF ONE OF THE COOLEST START-UPS?
Then be prepared for …
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally in an international environment
- Being part of creating something from scratch and to leave your footprint by doing so
- Fresh fruit, cereal and amazing Nespresso coffee
- Regular get-togethers like team events, summer barbeques and Oktoberfest
- Flexible working hours, sport groups and many other benefits
ARE YOU UP FOR A ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME EXPERIENCE?
Don’t miss your chance! Upload your convincing application in English or German (CV, motivation letter with earliest start date and your relevant references).
Any questions? Get in touch with DIANA from the HR Team: +49/ (0) 89 38 15 35 84 0.