Social Media Channel Expert (m/f) - QIAGEN GmbH
Join the QIAGEN Team!
QIAGEN is one of the world’s leading biotechnology companies. With our sample to insight solutions that unlock valuable molecular information from biological samples, QIAGEN helps to improve healthcare and safeguard our societies, enables the development of new medicines and paves the way for scientific breakthroughs.
Join the revolution – and see how you can make a difference
Job ID #: 9848
Functional Area: eCommerce/ Digital Accelerator
Location: Hilden (near Duesseldorf), Germany
QIAGEN seeks an experienced digital marketing professional, to serve a key role as Social Media (SoMe) Channel Expert in our newly established QIAmarketing team for Campaign Management.
The SoMe Expert will be responsible for creating, managing and reporting eCommerce marketing campaigns in social media and for developing our social media marketing strategy. This position partners with our three Business Areas: Life Science Research, Molecular Diagnostics, and Bioinformatics, as well as with regional counterparts. This (full-time) position reports directly to the Head of Campaign Management and is based at our headquarters in Hilden (near Dusseldorf). This position is temporary limited to one year.
Main tasks (primary responsibilities) of the position:
- Design, prepare, launch and coordinate SoMe activities in the different SoMe channels.
- Analyze and report social media performance, monitor channel operation in compliance with social media policy and optimize KPIs.
- Consult Campaign Managers, internal requesters and other marketing teams as a Social Media expert including best practices, audience segmentation, channel usage and tracking.
- Support the creation and management of multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Stakeholder alignment (e.g. briefing and coordination with other channel experts, web designers, creative teams, text writers, external agencies) to deliver high quality campaigns on time.
Educational background: Min. of Bachelor of Science / Arts, Master’s degree preferred with a focus on marketing, communications and/or social media.
1-2 years of experience working within an agency or eCommerce organization, preferably in performance marketing with channel focus social media.
Expert knowledge of social media channels, experience with social media campaigns and operating dedicated tools.
Excellent project management skills to manage multiple cross-functional projects.
Experience in management of budget and revenue targets.
Proficiency in English (mandatory) and German (of advantage).
- Self-organized working style and ability to work across functions and in international teams.
- Comfortable working to deadlines.
Employment Type: Maternity / Parental Leave
Duration: 1 yearback