Junior Partner Manager / Online Marketing (f/m/x) with fluent French skills - StepStone GmbH
Being one of the largest German digital enterprises with more than 3.000 employees worldwide, our every day mission is to bring both jobseekers and companies together to find the “perfect match”.
One of our key value driver is our partner network with over 450 cooperation partners. To further support our online marketing team, we are looking for a Junior Partner Manager (w / m) with fluent French language skills.
- You identify and acquire potential cooperation partners in the French market and lead them to long-term cooperation
- You take over the responsibility as well as support, optimization and further development of existing cooperations
- You are responsible for the monitoring of the results and camapaigns to assure the efficiency of the taken measures
- You are communicative, strong in negotiations with an ambitious and goal-oriented workflow
- You have successfully completed your studies and already have some experience in online marketing and affiliate Management
- You have analytical skills and fun dealing with numbers
- You have a sound knowledge of using MS Office as well as a webtechnological understanding
- You are willing to travel (10-20%) and you are fluent in French and English
- An attractive location in Düsseldorf’s MediaPort with a light-flooded office, state-of-the-art equipment and a subsidised underground parking space.
- A dynamic workplace with flat hierarchies, direct communication on first name terms from trainee to CEO, short distances, helpful and engaged colleagues and flexible working hours.
- A twice-yearly opportunity to qualify for incredible incentive trips such as skiing in St. Anton, a balloon ride in Barcelona or speed boating in Lisbon.
- Spectacular parties, like summer and Christmas parties, we celebrate together.
- Financial benefits: subsidised mobile phone contracts and subscriptions to Axel Springer media such as Welt or Bild am Sonntag, private reservations of Sixt rental cars and with HRS hotel partners at wholesale terms and conditions.
- Support in the search for suitable childcare facilities.
- Fruit, cafe au lait, sofa corner and a football table.