(Senior) Web Analyst/Digital Analyst (Online Marketing) (f/m) - StepStone GmbH
Being one of the largest German digital enterprises with around 2.900 employees worldwide, our every day mission is to bring both jobseekers and companies together to find the “perfect match”.
To ensure appropriate support to our international brands and their traffic as well as product development in making data-driven decisions and achieving company goals, we are searching for a (Senior) Web Analyst/Digital Analyst (Online Marketing) (f/m) possessing an urge to learn and a proactive mindset. You will work in an international and multicultural environment where you will be able to develop your business skills.
- Establish a web analytics tooling expertise on international StepStone Group level, covering the best in class knowledge about web tracking advises, tooling usability and proper tooling administration
- Ensure the continuous exchange of web analytics insights and approaches across traffic and analytics departments within StepStone Group by also providing trainings and organizing workshops
- Conduct proactive analyses to identify areas for improvement in Online Marketing and product areas, derive recommendations for operational measures and support the local businesses in achieving their goals
- Collaborate closely with other departments and subsidiaries to prepare data-based decision-making
- Assist and maintain the central Group Dashboard environment and control the development of traffic figures also covering C-level stakeholder management
- Ensure high data quality through an appropriate mindset and a structured, solution-oriented approach
- Strengthen a close collaboration with all the international StepStone Brands located in over 20 countries as part of your daily Business
- Multiple years of experience in web analytics or related areas (statistics, market research, data science etc.)
- Strong expertise with web analytics tools, ideally with Adobe Analytics BI tooling expertise such as Power BI or Tableau is a plus
- You are data-driven, good with numbers, proactive, self-reliant, self-reflective and assertive team-player with excellent communication skills and presentation skills, translating complex topics into easy stories
- International experience is a plus and you are willing to travel regularly 10-20% of your time
- Fluent in English with excellent oral and written communication skills, German is a plus
- An attractive location in Düsseldorf’s MediaPort with a light-flooded office, state-of-the-art equipment and a subsidised underground parking space.
- A dynamic workplace with flat hierarchies, direct communication on first name terms from trainee to CEO, short distances, helpful and engaged colleagues and flexible working hours.
- A twice-yearly opportunity to qualify for incredible incentive trips such as skiing in St. Anton, a balloon ride in Barcelona or speed boating in Lisbon.
- Spectacular parties, from summer and Christmas parties to sophisticated international kick-off events where we all celebrate together.
- Financial benefits: subsidised mobile phone contracts and subscriptions to Axel Springer media such as Welt or Bild am Sonntag, private reservations of Sixt rental cars and with HRS hotel partners at wholesale terms and conditions.
- Support in the search for suitable childcare facilities.
- Fruit, cafe au lait, sofa corner and a football table.