(Senior) Web Analyst (f/m) / Digital Analyst (f/m) - StepStone GmbH
Being one of the largest German digital enterprises with around 2.500 employees worldwide, our every day mission is to bring both jobseekers and companies together to find the “perfect match”.
To ensure appropriate support to our online marketing and product development departments in making data-driven decisions and achieving company goals, we are searching for a web analyst (f/m) possessing an urge to learn and a proactive mindset.
- Prepare proactive analyses to identify areas for improvement in Online Marketing and product areas and support the business in achieving its goals
- Support online marketing and product departments in evaluating new ideas and results of their work, providing actionable insights and recommendations
- Conduct ad-hoc analyses to derive recommendations for operational measures
- Collaborate closely with other departments and management to prepare data-based decision-making
- Create regular reports and control the development of traffic figures
- Ensure high data quality
- Experience in web analytics or related areas (statistics, market research, data science etc.)
- Experience with web analytics tools, ideally with Adobe Analytics (Omniture)
- Work experience in an IT business is a plus
- You are data-driven and good with numbers, while still being able to explain those even to a kid
- You are a proactive, self-reliant, self-reflective and assertive team-player with excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English with excellent oral and written communication skills, German is a plus
- An attractive location in Düsseldorf’s MediaPort with a light-flooded office, state-of-the-art equipment and a subsidised underground parking space.
- A dynamic workplace with flat hierarchies, direct communication on first name terms from trainee to CEO, short distances, helpful and engaged colleagues and flexible working hours.
- A twice-yearly opportunity to qualify for incredible incentive trips such as skiing in St. Anton, a balloon ride in Barcelona or speed boating in Lisbon.
- Spectacular parties, from summer and Christmas parties to sophisticated international kick-off events where we all celebrate together.
- Financial benefits: subsidised mobile phone contracts and subscriptions to Axel Springer media such as Welt or Bild am Sonntag, private reservations of Sixt rental cars and with HRS hotel partners at wholesale terms and conditions.
- Support in the search for suitable childcare facilities.
- Fruit, cafe au lait, sofa corner and a football table.